stresert Services Limited - Our client is a member of a group of companies licensed and well established in Insurance services. The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: SALES ADVISOR ROLE
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Ilorin, Portharcourt, Enugu, Uyo, Benin, Kaduna, Abuja, Minna
• Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
• Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
• Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
• Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
• Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
• To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
• To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
• Minimum of HND in Insurance or other relevant fields.
• NYSC certification
• Should be 26 years and above
• Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
• Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
• Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
• Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance and other personal finance products to family, contacts and network.
• Proven ability to work independently.
• High level of emotional intelligence.
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years related sales/marketing experience.
• Ideal candidates should be 26 years and above.
• Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
• Previous marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
• Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
• Computer literacy
• This is not a tenured contract; the hired candidates have the opportunity to work with the organization as long as they may wish.
• Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
• Entrepreneurial Mind set (Ability to grow the business)
• Confident and charismatic
• Positive/upbeat attitude
• Have a sense of urgency about the job
• Proactive and knows how to take initiative
• Quarterly and Annual Bonus for set thresholds based on levels.
• Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
• Base pay increases based on level within the career path.
• Once confirmed, you will be entitled to health care insurance which includes spouse and 4 children.
• There’s opportunity to become business owner in the future supported by the company through the Franchise programme.
• Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Applicants must have smart phones capable of handling several applications (Microsoft Teams). This is a key requirement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “ADVON 299” as the subject of the mail.