Regional Sales Manager - North at CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd / Gte
CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd / Gte (CMP) is today the oldest and largest Sales & Marketing Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with corporate offices in Lagos & Jos and operational offices in Numan & Owerri with a vision to be the preferred partner in health care.
As a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - North
Location: Jos, Plateau
- Overall responsibility for managing a team of Relationship Development executives to ensure the attainment of set sales target within defined sales policies.
- Ensure an effective redistribution of the companyТs range of Pharmaceuticals and health care products by the RDEТs to the trade, medical and allied professions in both general and private practice; including our member institutions (MIs), public and private hospitals, pharmacy shops and other outlets.
- Ensure overall management of sales, coach and directly supervise the Relationship Development Executives (RDEТs) at the regional level.
- Establish the peculiar needs of all categories of customers and recommend ways and means of addressing them.
- Ensure that sales targets, brand penetration and visibility are realized at the regional level.
- Effectively train and motivate the field force to achieve desired results.
- Any other assignment as will be given from time to time.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must hold a minimum of B.Pharm.
- Persons with qualification in any of the Life Sciences with 3years of hands-on experience are eligible to apply.
- Honesty and maturity in character very essential.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication experience.
- Must demonstrate good sales attitude with the ability to achieve brand penetration and visibility.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.
- Must have effective time and activity management skills, self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate persistence, self-motivation and be a good listener.
- Applicants to this position must be below 40years of age.
- Must have 1 - 3 years of hands-on field experience and have the capacity to develop and implement strategies to build assigned brands while achieving market share.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and a detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Qualified candidate should indicate location of interest on their Application
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- CHAN Medi-Pharm is an equal opportunity employer. women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed