Data Scientist at a Leading Technology Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen - Our client, a leading Technology Company based in Lagos, Nigeria is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
- Support the leadership of the organization with insights gained from data analysis. Take responsibility for using data sets to find opportunities and process optimization and use models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Collaborate with business departments to identify data-driven KPIs for the company.
- Liaise with stakeholders throughout the company to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business decisions.
- Mine and analyse data from company data sources to drive optimization and improvement of decision making, product development and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Develop company testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Education, Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, Computer Science or any other related discipline. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Data Analysis or business Intelligence.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Commercially minded and entrepreneurial business leader.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning and artificial neural networks).
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed