Job Vacancy: Technical Support Engineer - Power Unit at Chibek Instruments Limited
Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after sales services. Our company’s head office is located in Lagos with a production facility covering an area of approximately 10,000m2.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer - Power Unit
- Troubleshoot, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems
- Prepare technical offers
- Conduct technical presentation of company products to prospective clients
- Repair, maintain, install and commission company products
- Technically design and produce company products
- Technical interpretation of written or drawn instructions to set up a system or fix a fault
- Write maintenance reports and present details to management
- Marketing, project costing, internal audit and budgeting
- Give and receive competent feedback on progress of work
- Testing and evaluation of new equipment or technology.
- Working without supervision and tendering competent technical report on progress of work
- Other related duties
- 2 or more years relevant work experience in related field is required.
- A good B.Sc / HND in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics from a reputable University or Polytechnic
- Working knowledge of auto cad application software is compulsory
- Working Knowledge of SAP application software is an added advantage
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Communication skills
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com