Vacancy for an Accountant at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- General Ledger - Set up new accounts in general ledger; Review/Reconcile general ledger accounts - Weekly; Write and post journal entries (duly approved) for reclassification of expenses as needed- Weekly; Closure of monthly ledger (ensure all costs are taken in) ;Run /check trial balance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation - Prepare monthly bank reconciliations; Adjust reconciling items as appropriate; Budget/Audit as Required
- Fixed Asset register - Ensure maintenance of Capitalization limits Update fixed asset Register with additions and disposals; Keep file of all invoice copies related to Fixed assets; Run monthly depreciation.
- Accounts Receivables – Ensure invoicing of customers occur as and when they are due; Follow through on payments due & reconcile accordingly; Provide Debtors Ageing Report consistently.
- Accounts Payable - Receive supplier invoices, code appropriately and send for approval -daily; Input all approved supplier invoices into Odoo; Ensure all monthly invoices are received, otherwise take provisions; Run creditors report and publish ;Prepare Supplier payments
- Tax Returns : Paye, VAT & WHT computation & rendition
- Customer Accounts - Post customer receipts into account and reconcile customer accounts - daily; Ensure individual departmental reports match system generated report, and produce Group receivables
- Inventory/Stock Mgt - Ensure all stock-in & stock-out are well managed & reconcile with the General Ledger & Reports.
- Management Reports - produce monthly P&L & Balance Sheet Report
- Expense Control & Mgt Function.
- Payroll. Treasury Mgt, Insurance, Budgeting and
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Min of 5 years' experience as an ACOUNTANT in an OIL AND GAS FIRM.
- Professional Certification is a MUST and thus, interested Candidates must be CHATTERED ACCOUNTANT.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV "MS WORD FORMAT" to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Accountant" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.