Admin/Business Development Officer at McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Business Development Officer
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance
- Oversees and facilitates resources management, administrative budgeting, expense monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison with government agencies
- Lead the marketing and other executive teams in developing a brand image for the company in terms of quality, delivery and value for money
- Identifies, develops and targets growth strategies and plans focused on both financial gain and increased client base
- Drives forward sector campaigns, ensuring the successful delivery and monitoring of potential revenue channels.
- Develops, delivers and promotes construction, supply/procurement support services and business development proposals for clients in an effective & professional manner
- Evaluates and maintains the Firm’s databases utilized for business development, public relations and client services, and generates reports as requested.
- To locate potential business deals by contacting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and evaluating options.
- Closes new deals by coordinating requirements and negotiating contracts with business operations.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Sales function, Business Management, Market Research or in a similar role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/Master's Degree holder in Management Science or related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must have passion for prospecting and be able to close deals on sales
- Good organizational ability as well as ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Computer packages
- Must be a team player with excellent leadership skills
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com