Volunteer Data Science Tutors at Aspilos Foundation - Abuja and Ogun
ABUJA , OGUN , ABEOKUTA ,
At Aspilos, we are focused on eradicating poverty and reducing the quality of life gap between the poor and rich and we believe that people will be poverty-free if they have the skills, knowledge, and opportunities that will generate income for them and that their income will be sustained if the society they live and work in is a well-governed one that responds to the needs of its people. To have that sort of society, we must have good governance and leadership in play.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Data Science Tutor
Locations: FCT, Abuja and Abeokuta, Ogun
Job Type: Volunteer
- We are currently seeking to engage the services of an enthusiastic Data Science Volunteer with not less than a year experience in data science.
- The candidate will be responsible for teaching project beneficiaries Data Science/ Machine Learning.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years experience.
- Prior experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, and should be able to work with algorithms such Random Forests, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Support Vector Machine, Gradient Boosting, Catboost
- Experience of clustering and forecasting techniques
- Must have used Python for data mining including data cleaning, exploratory data analysis and model building.
- May have experience in SQL to write complex queries.
- Should have the eagerness to learn new techniques and methodologies related to data science and machine learning
- Good communication skills - should be able to explain analysis and model outcome to students.
- Can spare 3 - 4 hours in a day, 3 - 4 days in a week.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Women are encouraged to apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed