Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for NIB Relationship Officer (Kaduna)
Banking and Finance
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NIB Relationship Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization(s): Sales / Retail / Marketing
- To drive the sales of NIB product and ensure growth in volume and value of account in line with set targets
- Build relationships with customers and organizations
- Build, strengthen and leverage internal networks, alliance partnerships and relationships
- Manage the DSEs and Third-Party Acquirers (TPAs) within the NIB space.
- Develop capacity among the entire Bank’s staff on NIB products and services.
- Build good relationship with business heads to drive products sales and acquisition within identified markets.
- Work closely with product developers to ensure sound understanding of product mechanism.
- Meet sales growth targets for NIB business via all our channels and in line with NIB budget.
- Facilitate a sound working partnership with Credit to stimulate growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.
- Structure/customize credit loan facility options and parameters for credit approval.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed