Technical Back Office Manager at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
AKWA IBOM , UYO ,
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Back Office Manager (m / f / d)
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Reporting to the regional management (division management)
- Monthly reporting
- Regular updating of the regional performance planning together with the technical regional manager
- Cost control and analysis of building materials, equipment and personnel
- Monitoring of employee hours
- QA / QC planning
- Support of the project management with work preparation and planning
- Connection to all technical departments
- Tender management
- Preparation and documentation of international meetings
- Responsible for the surveying department.
- Completed Studies in Civil Engineering (Bachelor's / Master's) or comparable qualifications
- Proven experience as a technical office engineer (5 years)
- Experience with the Ariba and RibiTWO programs
- Fluent in English.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company's own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We look forward to receiving your complete application documents with details of your possible starting date and your salary expectations
- If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Cathrin Diel 0611 1390 3838
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed