Quality Control Technician at Zango Blocks Manufacturing
Zango Blocks Manufacturing specializes in the manufacturing of building concrete, blocks and bricks for builders association, housing consultants, development agencies and many more. We make blocks of uniform superior quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Dutse, Jigawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain inspection reports
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
- Perform inspections across all stages of production
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency.
- Bachelor Degree with 2-5 years work experience
NGN1,200,000 - 1,800,000 Annually
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed