Support Technician at a Leading Multinational Company
We are a leading Multi-national Company with interest in Telecommunications, Real Estate, Oil and Gas among others. We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The cities will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers. The centres are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current products and services while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications.
We desire to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service orientation, backed with strong ICT skills to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Technician
- Support and fix all technical issues at the experience center site which covers computers/Desktops, Laptops, Ruggedized tablets.
- Should able to manage & troubleshoots for Audio Visual Aids, Display Units, Power& Security
- Keeps Demo equipment operating by following operating instructions provided partners
- Troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Demonstration as proof of concept with the primary purpose of showcasing the possible applications, feasibility, performance
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Electrical / Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a technical support for customer facing retail outlet.
- Good experience of support and fixing of all technical issues - covering PCs, Audio Visual Aids, Display Units, Power & Security
- The position attracts competitive remuneration
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a scanned passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the "Reference" as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply