Service Delivery Manager at a Leading Multinational Company
We are a leading Multi-national Company with interest in Telecommunications, Real Estate, Oil and Gas among others. We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The cities will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers. The centres are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current products and services while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications.
We desire to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service orientation, backed with strong ICT skills to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the regional e-2-e (End to End) Service Delivery.
- Manage Partner and vendor to deliver on customer requirements.
- Responsible for the good customer experience.
- Should able to design and manage customer interaction to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy, to nurture and very good customer relationships
- Support with basic knowledge to fix all technical issues at the experience center site which covers computers / Desktops, Laptops, Ruggedized tablets.
- Manage & troubleshoots for Audio Visual Aids, Display Units, Power& Security
- Keeps Demo equipment operating by following operating instructions provided partners
- Relevant University Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as Service Delivery Manager (SDM).
- Good experience of Partner management (internal & external), technological upgrade and upsell management in tandem with the Service manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The position attracts competitive remuneration
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a scanned passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the "Reference" as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply