Fashion Production Manager at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business. At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the postion below:
Job Title: Fashion Production Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Production Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the outfits are produced efficiently according to customers' expectations and that the right amount of materials are used.
- He/She may also be involved in product design and purchasing and would supervise the internal and external production process.
- Scrutinize the sketch/designs
- Liaise with customer service to go through customers who have paid 80% deposit
- Create production time table for design that has been paid for
- Create market lists for designs that have been paid for
- Approve procurement/market shopping list for funding and procurement
- Assign designs to tailors in a task sheet with the prices of each outfit placed on each design
- Supervise each task sheet daily and ensure all process for production are agreed based on tailors' price list
- Document all challenges and comments for each outfit produced by each tailor in the task sheet
- Supervise the sample making
- Send in sample for fitting, approval, correction, reproduction and alterations
- Supervise the alterations
- Re-fit where necessary
- Supervise the line production
- Liaise with the quality control officer and ensure quality control is carried out on each piece and the overall production batch
- Oversee finishing
- Recommend tailor time table
- Manage tailors task sheet, provide feedback and calculate tailors' tasks daily
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in a managerial position
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Highly creative
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent artistic ability
- Strong visualization skills
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong adherence to principles and values
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry.
N80, 000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed