Admin / Operations Manager at Owens & Xley Consults
Owens & Xley Consults - Our client is one of the leading fashion houses in Nigeria that produces be-spoke and ready-to-wear dresses. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Operations Manager
Reports to: Creative/Business Director
- The Administrative/Operations Manager ensures the smooth running of the company on a day-to- day basis.
- S/he oversees the operations of all departments and employees in the company and ensures that every employee performs in line with the company's expectations.
- S/he also ensures customers orders are taken and deadlines for collection are met; solves customers complaints; mediates on staff issues; and ensures the company operates at maximum efficiency.
- Supervises the cleaners, conducts maintenance administration and oversees the day to day operations of the company
- Ensures that the office is super clean, tidy and neat in preparation for the day ahead.
- Supervises the cleaners to ensure that the office has been swept, mopped and dusted in the morning. In charge of diffusers and scents
- Checks that the ambience of the studio is maintained by checking diffusers and scents
- Ensures that all fabrics in the fitting and changing room have been properly folded and arranged in a very coordinated and aesthetically pleasing manner
- Ensures that DHL and other logistic companies items are weighed and arrangements made for delivery immediately
- Ensures that after each consultation, the consultation room/reception/fitting room is cleaned, fabric is tagged with customer's name and given to the production officer/supervisor to put on the production time table.
- Ensures that NEPA units are recharged 200 units before they are exhausted
- Liaises with the gateman and supervise him to get daily report on diesel and NEPA usage and the quantity in stock
- HND or BSC in any related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in a managerial position
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Professional certification in management would be an added advantage.
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Highly creative
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent artistic ability.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong adherence to principles and values
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
- N80,000 - N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for an interview towards resumption in a week's time.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed