Documentation Secretary at a Financial Investment Company - HR Leverage Africa (7 Openings)
HR Leverage Africa - Our client, a financial investment company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Secretary
Locations: Abuja, Asaba - Delta, Benin - Edo, Portharcourt - Rivers, Ilorin - Kwara, Enugu, Owerri - Imo
- We are currently in need of Documentation Secretary who will be responsible for copying and filing company invoices and tax documentation, maintaining employee records and hiring documentation, as well as business reports and correspondence.
- Copy, scan and file documents.
- Review and verifies all files are presented accordingly.
- Maintaining records of transactions carried out in the organization
- Assess transactions to verify all proper documentation is present according to laws and regulations.
- Ensure timely collection of documents from field offices and make ready for Project as well as annual statutory audit.
- Present all required documents for verification by the finance manager, finance coordinator and auditors,
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- BSc degree in Accounting and Finance or related field
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role (at least 5 years)
- Good Knowledge of management and Documentation processes
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Transparent, Diligent, Well organized and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed