MD Key Account Management Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
LAGOS , IKEJA ,
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MD Key Account Management Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head MD Key Account Management
- Will be responsible for coordinating, engaging and improving the existing relationship with MD Customer and the team members as well as acquiring new MD customers.
- Co-ordinate and assist in creating, developing and maintaining highest quality relationships that include creative structuring of solutions that meets maximum demand customer needs.
- Assist in managing an assigned portfolio of maximum demand consumers, ensuring maximization of potential from each account
- Co-ordinate and assist in consumer complaints pertaining to MD consumers.
- Liaise with MDMM on decision making pertaining to consumer complaints.
- MIS reports for MD category of customers
- Create, carry out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department of the company.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure all customers complaints are escalated and resolved within 24 hours
- Improve existing Maximum Demand customers database by effective KYC
- Follow up with customers to ensure monthly bills are paid promptly
- Co-ordinate daily revenue collection
- Operate as the focal point for any all complaints specific to the customer
- Analyze monthly energy consumption data and billing histories of Maximum Demand customers
- Co-ordinate review customer profile and promote any potential value-added services to the customer
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Develop and execute business plans aimed at acquiring new MD customers.
- Prepare Cost Benefit Analysis to be considered for project execution.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires at least 6 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development
- MD Monitoring and Revenue Optimization
- Power Acquisition &Transaction Management
- Energy Demand Forecast
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate/ Business Strategy
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Revenue Assurance
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Negotiating Skills
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2019.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed