Our Client transforms companies by building several technologies, giving organizations clear roadmaps to achieve business objectives, automating operations, and becoming more visible in an ever-expanding internet-driven world. Their specialist software applications and devices are used in large-scale programs that organize and manage education, identity, payments, and people.
As an Android Developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Developing and implementing new software programs using Java, Kotlin.
- Documenting API using Apiary in the swagger format.
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing codebase.
- Designing, building and maintaining software databases.
- Building and managing software documentation.
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and technical support colleagues.
- Testing and maintaining software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommending improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Performing all other functions as may be required of you to enable the organization achieve its strategic objectives.
- You possess an innate passion to solve problems, a drive to stay engaged, learn and level-up quickly.
- You have a passion for helping and contributing to a growing development teams.
- You have a strong understanding of documenting API using Apiary in the swagger format.
- You have experience turning designs and prototypes into consumer-ready piece of software.
- You can produce snappy and rewarding Android apps that are a joy to use.
The role reports to the Mobile Manager.
Method Of Application:
To Apply, mail a detailed CV (inclusive of Projects, Accomplishments & relevant Links) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed