Our Client transforms companies by building several technologies, giving organizations clear roadmaps to achieve business objectives, automating operations, and becoming more visible in an ever-expanding internet-driven world. Their specialist software applications and devices are used in large-scale programs that organize and manage education, identity, payments, and people.
As a Backend Developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Writing clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Performing UI tests to optimize performance.
- Managing cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborating with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Gathering and addressing technical and design requirements.
- Providing training and support to internal teams.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaising with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new feature.
- You possess an innate passion to solve problems, a drive to stay engaged, learn and level-up quickly.
- You have Backend development experience of 3 years for a junior level & 5 years for senior level.
- You have a passion for helping and contributing to a growing development teams.
- You have a strong understanding of Node JS.
The role reports to the Backend Manager.
Method Of Application:
To Apply, mail a detailed CV (inclusive of Projects, Accomplishments & relevant Links) to email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed