Young Readers Library - A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Literacy Coach
- Support with the planning and running of literacy enrichment programs(book clubs)
- Provide support to children who are learning to read and write
- Support in completing creative journals
- Perform other program related duties as assigned
- Volunteers would be required to work Fridays and Saturdays.
Skills and Experience Required
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work in a team
- Prior experience working with children
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to use initiative to make decisions and proffer solutions
- Willingness to learn
- NYSC members are strongly advised to apply.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed