Inventory Manager at E'sorae Home
E'sorae Home is a bedding brand. 9 years back, we decided to plant a seed of change and we are doing just that. We are revolutionizing the bedding industry, reshaping it from the ground up... providing an exquisite kind of rest, just for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1 Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for stock taking
- Receiving, recording, pricing and distribution of goods.
- Re-stocking of stores Stock monitoring and reconciliation
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Ensure the re-ordering level and re-ordering quantity is properly placed.
- Verify members input / output distributions.
- Identify damaged goods and report to the finance department.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels and adjustments.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders;
- Collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management Reporting Line
- This position reports to the Vice President ( Finance ).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Profound know-how in advanced inventory management
- A minimum of 2years' experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: Jobs@esoraeluxury.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Login And Apply