A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Security Analyst
Reference No.: ISA
- Cyber security operations, vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Plan for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches. Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption.
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users. Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security. Monitor and respond to phishing emails and ‘pharming’ activity.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 3 years or more experience in information security or related field. Information I Cyber Security certifications such as CISSP. CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, ECSA, GCIA, and GWAPT are an added advantage.
- Experience with cyber security frameworks and regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001 GDPR, HIPAA compliance, SOC2 Type II.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to: email@example.com
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed