Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competitive Investment Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
- You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Market Company’s product and services to prospective clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customers complaints quickly and effectively
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Promote high-quality sales, delivery, payment and customer service processes.
- Handle and follow-up with customers’ payslip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- OND in any discipline most preferably Marketing from a reputable institution
- 0-2 years sales/ marketing experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organization and self-motivation
- Process driven and goal oriented with ability to work under little or no supervision.
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed