Instrumentation Engineer at an Indigenous Manufacturing Plant - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client, an indigenous Manufacturing Plant is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Instrumentation Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- He would ensure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or other related fields
- Thorough understanding of the operational processes working in a multidisciplinary environment working closely with colleagues across a number of functions, including New Projects Building Panels, and Maintenance
- Must possess Excellent knowledge of;
- Advance process control (APC),
- Distributed control systems (DCS),
- Programmable logic controllers Siemens S7 1500 And 300 (PLC)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
- Troubleshooting Plc. Panels
- Working in PID’s and fine-tuning control Loops.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed