Become a Key Account Executive at Prisdav Consulting
Prisdav Consulting - Our client, a leading FMCG company in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to look after and expand key brands of the product portfolios, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Reports to: Key Account Manager
- To ensure continued profitability and volume growth of the products as a result of an effective, well-coordinated Brand Management activities.
- Sales Planning:
- Provide leadership to the Area as a frontline Manager
- Take full responsibility for Sales, Stock Control and achieving distribution targets within assigned budgets (ROI)
- Prepare a sales plan and targets (daily, weekly and monthly) by route and by brand Distribution:
- Sell In Product
- Coverage of defined key account universe
- Frequency of coverage
- Mode of coverage
- Daily coverage targets and daily sales effectiveness targets
- Product delivery: Prompt or Delayed (based on sales)
- Delivery metrics:
- Responsible for managing the stock level by brand, by outlet according to the minimum and maximum agreed levels, at all times, in order to minimize OOS
- Coordinate stock dispatches as per requirements in the assigned outlet
- Prepare the monthly brand wise targets by customer with KAM and monitor performance vs plan.
- Maintain an updated list of customers details
- Price Monitoring:
- Ensure that price list issued by the Company is strictly followed in the market for all products.
- Competitive brand tracking with respect to Key Account prices on a monthly basis
- Price communication – clearly and boldly done
- Ensure credit customers pay up their debts with nil case of over aged debt.
- Work with the credit controller to ensure credit limit are in line with customer performance.
- MIS & Reporting on Performance:
- Target vs. Achievement
- Monthly Competitive activity reporting with respect to gondolas, sampling & new launches.
- Regular interaction with outlet managers to confirm any process gaps and to take necessary action to plug the gaps.
- Continuous engagement with KAM on Sales, Marketing activities in the Area and provide feedback to the Business head.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of the MIS report.
Critical Success Factors:
- Achievement of volume, value and share targets
- Ensuring effective distribution of product – availability, visibility and market price management.
- Regular (weekly and monthly) performance feedback. Follow up on actions with the KAM and Activation coordinator ensuring corrective action is taken.
- Must be a graduate with Marketing or Business degree.
- Demonstrable proven experience within an FMCG environment
- Demonstrable display of strong commercial and financial acumen and A genuine desire and passion for results.
- Strong understanding of customer and market intricacies and requirements
- Able to establish and maintain good customer service with internal and external customers
- Able to learn sales processes and systems.
- Analytical and quantitative skill set
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding Written and Verbal
- Able to lead by example
- Able to set clear direction and communicate change
- Able to resolve conflicts and effectively solve problems
- Able to effectively coordinate cross functionally and with external parties in the area
- Able to implement & execute sales strategies and programs (and/or new Company policies)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Efficient team building skills
- Ability to interact with any level within the organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed