Vacancy for a Business Development Executive at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Liaise with Team to oversee the direction and growth of the company’s overall business planning, customer service delivery/operations, marketing, new business development, and sales and opportunity management.
- This position is responsible for assessing, shaping, setting and selling (internal + external) the strategic direction of the company’s solution efforts to efficiently and effectively build and scale the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network to build robust pipeline of opportunities. Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches to new clients.
- Work with technical team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/services offered.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for services and products that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate to the Head. L&D
- Bachelor's degree/MSc/MBA in Marketing, Business Administration or another related field required.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in same position in consulting and financial services.
- An established network of marketing, business development and account management professionals.
- A strong customer orientation with the demonstrated ability to nurture key accounts.
- The ability to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Conceptual and strategic selling experience of solutions-based products and services.
- Excellent digital marketing skills
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building business and overcoming obstacles.
- Demonstrated results in sales management, business development and P&L management. Previous experience in building and developing service-oriented teams.
- Prior experience in successfully delivering on annual sales quotas.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Good working knowledge of Port Harcourt and the South-South/South East.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a brief but sufficiently detailed Resume, indicating current remuneration in strict confidence to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as subject.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed