Front Desk / Admin Officer at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading Engineering and Construction company in Nigeria is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Front Desk / Admin Officer will greet guests, make appointments, develop schedules, answer to customer inquiries, hand correspondence, and maintain a professional image.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- A First Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration and other related fields
- 3-5 years working experience in similar role.
- Preferably female
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent use of MS office suite.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including professional phone etiquette
- Living proximity to Ikoyi is a must.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed