Edigheji Points Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: TV Presenter
- To carry out in-depth research to a broad brief, with minimal supervision across the whole range of Regional Broadcasting news and current affairs output.
- To write material for programme scripts, bulletins and links, exercising editorial judgement, maintaining professional journalistic standards and adhering to station policy and legal and contractual guidelines.
- To undertake interviewing and reporting duties, under broad direction in both recorded and live situations, in studio or on location, for both Radio and Television.
- To prepare and present bulletins, including assessing incoming copy, sub-editing news copy and deploying the necessary resources.
- To produce live and pre-recorded radio news and current affairs programmes and to prepare radio and TV packages under supervision.
- To originate and develop programme ideas; to assist in forward planning of material for future programmes.
- On initial recruitment, either a recognised journalistic qualification or substantial practical experience in journalism (likely to be around 3 yrs).
- People with a similar amount of experience in broadcast journalism may be appointed at a higher level within the salary range.
- First class news judgement.
- Good broadcasting and on-air skills where appropriate.
- Good writing skills.
- Ability to originate and develop programme stories.
- Ability to work co-operatively as part of a small team.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed