Instrumentation Engineer at Unicane Industries Limited
Unicane Industries Limited started operation over 4 years ago in Jamata, though has existed before then in some other locations and it is into refining of Ethanol and production of Sheanut butter.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Instrumentation engineers is responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- His job is to make sure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
- He will need a thorough understanding of the operational processes of an organization as His role is multidisciplinary, working closely with colleagues across a number of functions, including New Projects Building Panels, and Maintenance.
Should Have excellent knowledge in :
- Advance process control (APC).
- Distributed control systems (DCS).
- Programmable logic controllers Siemens S7 1500 And 300 (PLC)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
- Troubleshooting Plc. Panels.
- Excellent Working in PID’s and fine tuning control Loops.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in maunfacturing/production.
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lokoja, Kogi State.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed