Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned forproviding reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forterevolvesaroundthe provision of skilledand unskilledmanpowerto our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its besttoclients.Wetakepride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria.Recore Limitedis solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive forthe last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Your responsibility shall be customer and business-focused.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Prepare an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Owner of all the operating budget of the warehouse including freight, building maintenance cost, MHE and fleet repairs cost etc.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Liaise with customers, sales department and transport companies
- Plan work roasters, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Custodian of all warehouse reports and analysis needful for management decision.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Ensure that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Scheduling equipment maintenance and replacing when required
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts while reconciling with demand figures.
- Meeting productivity targets
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- All other duties as may be directed by the HOD.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- At least 7 years Logistics experience (5 years being in an FMCG company and in warehouse).
- Compulsory knowledge Transport operations
Skills & Other:
- Excellent people management skills
- Sound Financial and business acumen
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Good Inventory Control
- Good understanding of Transport
- Team management
- Process understanding and controls ability
- Very good Analytical and Reporting skills
- Good knowledge of SAP, Navision or any other ERP.
- Professional membership of Logistics and Supply Chain bodies
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with the subject of the mail being the position applied for.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed