Sneakers Home Limited - A homegrown organization with a vision to compete with international organizations in the delivery of edifices that aptly qualifies as a home away from home.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Delta, Ekiti and Lagos
- A competent engineer is needed to join our team.
- Assist in planning, coordinating and executing engineering projects.
- Work with management to develop project budget.
- Provide support in developing energy conservation and management programs.
- Work in compliance with standard operating procedures and company policies.
- Conduct routine maintenances of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Support in conducting energy audit and implement audit recommendations.
- Address customer complaints in timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that work area is maintained clean, safe and organized.
- Execute daily work load assigned by Project Manager on a timely fashion.
- Analyze potential problem and suggest corrective actions.
- Manage repair and maintenance requests promptly.
- Provide assistance to other Engineers when needed.
- Develop preventive maintenance programs and support in energy conservation improvements.
- Ensure that engineering equipment and tools are properly cleaned, stored and maintained in good conditions.
- Handle engineering equipment safely and effectively to avoid accidents.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field.
- Master's degree will be beneficial.
- Strong problem-solving, communication and listening skills.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Steadfast dedication to ethical codes of practice.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed