Security Officer at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtain help by sounding alarms Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Control traffic by directing drivers Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises Provide excellent customer service Adhere to all company service and operating standards.
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
- Protect the company's assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Following Complex Instructions Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
- Manage Multiple Tasks Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed