Hospitality Officer at ICS Outsourcing
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospitality Officer
- Responsible for hospitality services in the head office and staff houses by providing administrative support, as well as guidance to attendants and stewards
- The services officer will ensure that kitchens and all staff house rooms are cleaned and tidy, ensure that guest are checked in and checked out in line with procedure, and also ensure that there are adequate stock levels of kitchen items & food stuff.
- Ensure that attendants at the staff houses are always correctly and smartly dressed, that they offer professional and courteous service to their customers
- To attend staff house and customer complaints in a timely manner
- Fully aware of catering operation and make suggestions for improvement
- Ensure that Kitchens and Lounges are clean and stocked with the stipulated requirements
- Ensure that room service orders are executed promptly and that they comply with the procedure
- Supervision of attendants and stewards in the staff houses
- Ensure the prompt and efficient service of all meals, snacks, functions and beverages as per procedure
- To plan and cost menus, making sure that budgetary limits and prescribed menus are adhered to
- Ensure consistency in the production of food, whether this is served in the restaurants, lounge or staff house dining room
- Ensure that rooms have been serviced and maintained as per standards and Company procedure
- Ensure that once a booking is confirmed, all details and requirements are noted, using a checklist to maintain the room
- Ensure that staff house and company approved hotel guests are checked in and allocated rooms promptly and courteously. Also greets guest after they are checked in to ensure their comfort
- Ensure that faults and defects are reported to Facility Maintenance Department and actioned without delay.
- Ensure that all stocks and supplies are timely requested, correct stock levels maintained and stored under optimum conditions.
- Ensure maximum security in all areas under control and that staff are fully aware of the importance of key security
- To be aware of all statutory regulations affecting safety and ensure that any safety hazard is reported
- Coordinate departmental meeting and report departmental performance
- Accept all the internal customer service request assigned to the department related to services, reassign and follow up with responsible units for closeout Responds to internal customer inquiries and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to customer
- Follows up with internal customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- Reports- Generate the required daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and Annually reports and presentations
- Document Control - Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
- Performs other duties or projects as required or as assigned.
- To ensure effective inventory Management.
- B.Sc. / HND in any related field
- 2 - 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Only candidates who live in Lekki, Ajah and its environs should apply.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed