Dispatch Rider at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the underlisted position:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- To ensure that documents, parcels and etc received or delivered are duly endorsed by the clients and myself as evidence.
- Dispatch Documents during Office Hours
- Collection of documents, parcels and etc:
- Banks Cheque
- Utility bills
- To ensure that parcels /documents are delivered within the nearest minimum time frame
- Organise delivery routes effectively to maximise fuel and time efficiency
- Deliver mail promptly to recipient, ie within one working day
- Complete and keep accurate register of deliveries
- Ensure all deliveries are signed for by recipients.
- Record all mails for dispatch in the Dispatch book before going out.
- Give reports on all delivery documents/parcels collected
- To also ensure that the company`s motorcycle under my care is kept in good conditions and kept neat always.
Qualification / Experience
- SSCE and a Minimum of Class 2B license
- 2 years in a highly reputable company
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Managing Change
- Functional competence
- Stress Management
- Customer Orientation
- Self Confidence
- Ability to collaborate with co-workers.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Highly observant
Very attractive and Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honored for further processing.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed