Personal & Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the under listed position:
Job Title: Personal & Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Representing the Managing Director at meetings
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare the Managing Director for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the Managing Director.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chairman/MD.
- Conducts meeting with the clients in order to understand the details of their case with the Company.
- Explain the legal issues that may arise due to certain reasons, especially when reviewing SLAs
- Advise the company’s management on the ways to avoid legal issues from arising.
- Aggressively look for business opportunities for the group
- Give advice on any litigation that may impact on our trust with our Partners.
- Offer legal interpretation service to the company’s management on different factors on the present laws and regulatory needs.
- Consult various sources and prepare the policy papers needed by the Company.
- Directly deal with lawyers and other law personnel to discuss about case(s) concerning the Company.
- Pitching products/services to customers on behalf of the Company
- Researching Organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential customers to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Contracting clients to inform them about new developments in the company
- Developing quotes and proposals for government MDAs/companies
- Negotiating and re – negotiating by phone, email and in person
- Provide support across our services – Redline Logistics/Redline Leisure/, etc
- Prepare Power point presentations and Sales display
- Represent the company at Local industry events across the nation
- Provide business diary/Sales/Activities Reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Social/Management Sciences from any approved university / Polytechnic, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of Three years’ experience as Personal & Executive Assistant experience that span within the logistics, hospitality industries is critical.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing itineraries
- Must have passion for Travels
Very attractive and negotiable
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Consideration would be given to applicants that reside within Surulere axis of Lagos State and its environs. Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honored for further processing.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed