National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) Internship Recruitment 2021
EBONYI , ABAKALIKI ,
The National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) located in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State is the first National Fistula Centre in Nigeria. It is a National Reference Centre for the management of obstetric fistula with a mandate to provide free treatment, training of personnel, rehabilitation, research and prevention of obstetric fistula and also a national reference centre for oncology.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2021 Internship Recruitment
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for internship position in the following disciplines:
- Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science.
- Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree in their areas of specialization from reputable and recognized university and possess a valid provisional registration from their respective professional bodies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be completed online following the link above.
- All applicants are required to provide valid documents which include Curriculum Vitae, Application Letter, Evidence of Change of name where necessary, all relevant credentials, Birth Certificate, three referees reports and a recent passport photograph.
Important Information / Notice
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and email. Also, candidates will be required to come along with the originals of their credentials and as well present any of the following (National Identity Card, Voter’s card, international Passport or a current Driver’s license) as means of identification on the date of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed