Quality Inspection Officer at HR Leverage Africa
HRLeverage - Our client, a Manufacturing Company is currently looking for an experienced and highly-analytical candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspection Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Our client, a manufacturing company is recruiting for an experienced and highly-analytical Quality Inspector to join the production department. The Ideal candidate will uphold the safety regulations of the company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all products meet quality expectations.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Operate electronic inspection equipment and software
- Accept or reject finished items
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Report inspection and test data such as weights, temperatures, grades, moisture content, and quantities inspected
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum of a first degree in science related field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in a steel or heavy metal manufacturing company
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed