Henkel Recruitment for Utilities Supervisor
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Supervisor
Job ID: 21012188
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining plant utility systems, such as electrical wiring and control systems, heating, ventilating, water supply, steam generating, compressing air, effluent treatment and related pipe systems.
- Inspects above systems to determine preventative maintenance needs.
- Leads the preparation of plans, specifications, administration of contracts for the maintenance of utility generation & distribution and wastewater systems.
- Assist in the development of departmental standard operating procedures and emergency response policy and procedures for utility maintenance operations.
- Leads staff performance evaluation, and employee development; participates in employee selection, disciplinary action, and complaint resolution.
- Prepares work plans for the maintenance of the utility generation & distribution and wastewater systems.
- Maintains records and prepares reports. Also, leads all administrative tasks for tracking and documentations related to CapEx orders for timely delivery onsite.
- Provide for the training of assigned personnel in work methods, use of tools and equipment and safety practices.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed