Public and Private Development Centre (PPDC) is a non-governmental organization created to increase citizens’ participation in governance processes in a way that improves the integrity of public and private sector processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphic Editor
- The Motion Graphic Editor will be part of a team responsible for the daily management of PPDC video and motion graphic productions.
- The individual in this position will be editing video content which will be tailored to our different programs and audiences.
- The Video and Motion Graphic Editor will be expected to contribute new ideas for content and be knowledgeable about the technical aspects of multimedia production for online environments. Moreover, the person in this role will undertake editing in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Main Responsibilities and Functions
- Working closely with the Communications team to produce creative content
- Editing a variety of footage including students and staff testimonials for marketing usage
- Working with the different programs team, understanding their needs, and contributing creative ideas suitable for their projects.
- Working with the communications team to share best practices and work collaboratively on projects.
- Working with the various teams to ensure the channel is being optimized and updated.
- Adobe After Effects (Required)
- After Premier Pro (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop or CorelDraw (Required)
- Office Suite (Required)
- Cinema 4D or 3D (Proficient)
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a Graphic designer/Editor/Animator
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to assist, lead when needed and collaborate in teams or individually
- Ability to work fast, within tight turnaround times.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2019.
Note: Only qualified and creative candidates need apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed