Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Experience Manager
Ref No: HOT07AKV
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- A Guest Experience Manager ensures that Team Members are well equipped to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience across all aspects of the Hotel.
- This includes driving sustainable improvements in product and services by recommending data-driven solutions and providing expertise in all facets of the Guest Experience.
What will I be doing?
The Guest Experience Manager is responsible for collaborating with the property leadership to deploy strategies that drive continuous improvement with tangible results in all aspects of the Guest experience and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Collate, review, and analyse Guest feedback from multiple platforms (i.e. SALT, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Google), converting data into actionable information and communicated to property leadership
- Influence the service culture at all levels of the hotel, by collaborating with the hotel leadership to deploy strategies (i.e. OeX, 4DX) that drive continuous improvement with tangible results in all aspects of the Guest experience
- Collaborate with organizational specialists to review the latest trends and best practices, identifying opportunities to implement new and creative solutions that positively impact performance and service delivery
- Effectively implement Guest Experience training programs for team members at all levels, working with the learning and development team to incorporate with other company training
- Develop and maintain effective communication of all Guest service and experience related documents, procedures and processes.
- Actively manage the tracking and communication of regular and VIP Guests preferences to all departments to ensure Team Members are prepared and well-informed
- Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Regularly audit the appearance, standards, and service of the operation with an emphasis on driving improvement through training and teamwork
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Conduct monthly communication meetings and produce minutes
- Collaborate with department heads to recruit, manage, train and develop team members that provide Guest services
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience in Front Office/Operations/Guest Relations within the hospitality sector
- High level of IT proficiency
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Experience of managing people and developing people
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Familiar with Property Management Systems
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed