Executive Assistant to Senior Pastor at High Perfomance Consulting
LAGOS , IKEJA ,
High Performance Consulting - We are professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases.
We design and implement diverse strategies to organizations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Senior Pastor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant / Project Manager to provide high-quality administrative support to the executive team, analyse documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members.
- Receives and directs telephone calls and emails to the Senior Pastor’s office.
- Performs administrative duties for the Senior Pastor and church.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Will be responsible for managing the church’s schedule, accounting for all religious holidays,
- Pastor’s duties, appointments with the ministry leaders, and events in the church facilities.
- Carry out administrative support duties
- Provide project administration and management support
- Ensure that the Senior Pastor is briefed on all activities being carried out in the church
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details and positive work ethics
- Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail.
N150,000 - N200,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: Recruitment@highperformanceconsult.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed