Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Engineer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan - Oyo
Job Type: Full-Time
Department: Group Shared Technology
About the Position
- We are looking for a Mobile Engineer who will join our Engineering team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications
- You will also collaborate with other internal teams to develop functional mobile applications and support existing mobile products of our company.
- You should have significant experience in mobile development and be able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We also expect you to be passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps.
- Develop fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Create and execute unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release and support phases
- Retrieve specific requirements and suggest solutions to improve user experience
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance
- Work together with Product Development team to plan new features
- Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them
- Oversee the compliance of applications with established quality standards
- Find and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay informed about new technology trends
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Mobile Engineer position
- Published applications on the App store or the Android market
- Solid experience with at least one programming language like Swift or Java
- Good experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of OOP design principles
- Strong analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to perform well in a dynamic environment.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed