Myrtle Management Consultants Limited - Our client is operating in the oil and gas industry and is skilled in the provision of general marine services, specialized engineering, heavy lift services and supplies. They partner with a network of partners in Europe and the Americas to undertake turnkey projects.
They are building a brand known for record time delivery using most modern technology with the aim to leave their customers in high spirits. Their excellence is well-grounded in their approach to project execution and management.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Scientist in Marine Services
Location: Port-Harcourt - Rivers & Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- They currently seek to hire competent Scientists (Chemists, Microbiologist, Environmental Scientist, Biochemist etc.).
- To professionally and expertly carry out related functions within the role of a Chemists, Microbiologist, Environmental Scientist, Biochemist, Geologist etc.
- Possess degrees in Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Geology or geophysics.
- Should be a member of at least a professional body such as Nigerian Environmental Society (NES), Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) etc.
- Applicants must be living in or willing to relocate within the Southern part of Nigeria.
- Above 3 years of professional experience
- To be fit and strong (for manual work)
- To be reliable, responsible and very safety-conscious
- To be prepared to work in all weathers
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Leadership and project management skills
- To be prepared to work on a shift basis and to cope with periods away from home.
- Require a broad knowledge of their specific area of expertise and evidence of proven competencies in subject matter e.g. Chemist, Microbiologist etc.
Remuneration is competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants should submit their application and CV clearly stating the area of competence. E.g., the “Microbiologist” Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed