Automation Technician at Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Technician
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Function: Manufacturing
About the Job
- We are looking to hire an Automation Technician to join our Engineering team.
- He will be responsible for installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electrical system, electrical panels, Programmable Logic Controls -PLC, Variable Frequency Drives -VFD, SCADA and others while adhering to safety codes and regulations.
The Automation Technician will be:
- Responsible for electrical, electromechanical, instrumentation, automation and controls on production equipment.
- Responsible for optimal running of process and packaging machines.
- Maintenance of production equipment.
The Person should have:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Electrical or Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience handling instrumentation, automation and control equipment within maintenance department
- The position requires a professional standard of knowledge to carry-out his duties through functional/general expertise in his field and associated functions.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed