Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Executive Assistant
LAGOS , NIGERIA ,
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for an Executive Assistant who would primarily be responsible for enabling and enhancing the effectiveness of the Executive Management within the organization; providing qualitative support and representing these Executives to others.
A day in the life of...
- Providing qualitative administrative and business analytics support by ensuring effective agenda management.
- Analyzing business trends and providing executive dashboards to the Executive Management - Generating reports on Business performance, Market Presentation, Business outlook; minutes-taking and following up on action plans arising from Leadership and Business meetings.
- Driving and leading projects and improvement initiatives for the benefit of the Business.
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting texts, data and graphics.
- Travel Management - Preparing and collating visits/travel schedules – Flight and Hotel bookings, reports of visits, processing expense claims; etcetera.
- Reading, researching and routing correspondence - Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Planning and scheduling executive meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
- Ensuring customer confidence and protecting business operations by maintaining confidentiality.
- Acting as a delegate by attending meetings in the Executives’ absence, making presentations, etcetera.
- Welcoming guests and customers by greeting them (in person or on the telephone), answering or directing inquiries to the appropriate channels.
- Preparing presentations, reports; periodically analyzing data and other information.
- Maintaining office supplies’ inventory by anticipating needs, evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensuring the effective operation of equipment by following manufacturers’ instructions, completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions; etcetera.
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant course.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role within a structured environment.
- Excellent Computer Literacy – Solid proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook, etcetera), Mobile Applications, Social Media and other modern Digital tools/Operating Systems.
- Exceptional Presentation, Communication (Verbal and Written) and Effective Listening skills.
- Agility (Quick-witted and Decisive Candidate - Able to make quick, effective decisions and to act fast when required).
- Innovation (Creative individual - Able to take initiative and think out of the box).
- Effective Planning/Organizational and Multi-Tasking skills (Ability to work effectively under pressure).
- Service-orientation, Empathy, Humility and Respect for all.
- Open-mindedness/Flexibility with a passion for Continuous Improvement.
- Integrity and regard for Confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; with a great eye for detail.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills/Amiability; Experience relating with multiethnic stakeholders.
- Self-Motivation and Discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed