NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Post-Primary Scholarship Award 2019/2020
Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC, fully committed to the education of our Host Communities, hereby announce its annual scholarship program for 2019/2020 Academic Year. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants from Belemaoil Host Communities.
Applications are invited for:
Belemaoil Producing Limited Joint Venture Post-Primary Scholarships Programme 2019/2020
Eligibility for Post-Primary Award
- Applicants must be from the Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a Public and Government recognized secondary school in the Country
- Applicants must submit Reference Letter from the Principal of school along with at least JSS 1 first term result
- Applicant Must Not be an employee or child/dependent of any employee of Belemaoil Producing Limited
- Aplicant Must Not be a current beneficiary in any of Belemaoil Empowerment Schemes.
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & others
- King Oko
- Penipeni - Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Jokka Business Corridor (JBC):
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download and fill the below "Application Form" Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Submit Application/completed forms through your "Host Community CDC/Interface" to: Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Click here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Assemble and attach to this application the following documents:
- Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
- School Admission Letter
- JSS 1 Result
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative).
Click here for more Information
- Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
- Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
- Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed