Nennetworks - Our client, a reputable Human Capital Development company in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: News Presenter
Location: Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- To undertake interviewing and reporting duties, under broad direction in both recorded and live situations, in studio or on location, for both Radio and Television.
- To prepare and present bulletins, including assessing incoming copy, sub-editing news copy and deploying the necessary resources.
- To produce live and pre-recorded radio news and current affairs programmes and to prepare radio and TV packages under supervision.
- To originate and develop programme ideas; to assist in forward planning of material for future programmes.
- To provide briefings for reporters, camera crews and other resources staff and contributors.
- To develop and maintain local contacts and to fulfil a public relations role e.g. responding to enquiries from the public.
- HND / B.Sc in relevant fields
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of one year experience as a News Presenter
- Experience as a News Presenter is an added advantage
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos. (Lekki-Ajah axis preferably)
- Candidates should have very good use of English, superb writing skills, and impressive research and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Gnbjobconsulting@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiry, please WhatsApp 08118635402.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed