Human Resource Placement Officer (HRPO) (Information and Technology) at Bizpool Africa - 5 Openings
LAGOS , RIVERS , KADUNA , NASARAWA , OGUN ,
Bizpool Africa - Our client, an Information communication technology company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Placement Officer (HRPO) (Information and Technology)
Locations: Kaduna, Lagos, Nassarawa, Ogun, Rivers
- We are actively looking for candidates who have Human Resources outsourcing skills and Business development strategies to place talents to organisations.
Key Job Descriptions
- As the HRPO, youwill be responsible for job linkage between our company’s trained personnel and potential employers.
- You will ensure hiring and retaining talented candidates with our clients. You are in charge of planning, developing, implementing and managing a new and productive Talent Placement strategy for our company.
- You will oversee traineeplacement and recruitment processes and strategies.
- Identify, negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the comapnyjob linkage requirements
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Generate leads and convert them into prospective and actual clients.
- Conduct Market surveys and research to identify opportunities for company'sServices.
- Develop a sustainable talent placement hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities to attract potential clients
- Encourage talent attached to clients to be brand ambassadors.
- Use Recruitment Marketing tools to source openings/opportunities where trained personnel of the institute can be employed and retained.
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND / BSc / B.A. holder in any field of Management or Social Sciences
- Minimum Experience as a Talent placement Officer, Marketer, Business Development and Partner Relations Officer.
- Strong attention to details
- Good use of traditional and Online media
- Ability to create content; prepare letters and proposals
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strategic Thinker and Team player
- In-depthknowledge of organization full-cycle recruiting process.
- Good time-management and communication skills
- Great interpersonal and people
- People networking ability
- Candidates who do not have minimum 2 years related experience in Human Resources or Recruitment outsourcing need not apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@bizpool.africa using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified candidates from all Locations in Nigeria are advised to apply
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed