Vice Principal (Administration) at an Islamic Faith-based School
A faith based Co-educational Institution with over 15 years of experience delivering quality education to Muslim children in Abuja is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice Principal (Administration)
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Vice Principal (Administration) is a key member of the school’s senior management team and will oversee all non-curriculum areas as well as enhance holistic education by driving strategic planning and ensuring efficient management of resources.
The Vice Principal Administration will assist the School Principal in:
- Overall school organization and administration.
- Management of student affairs, including strategic planning for pupil placement, as well as administration of student programmes.
- Security and emergency planning for the school.
- Areas of human resources, finance, facility, logistics and general administration.
- Planning and management resources of the school.
- Establishment of knowledge management structures
- Good communication, publicity and management of public feedback.
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 3 years in a school leadership position with general management experience. Prior experience in financial and human resource management would be an advantage
- Relevant university degree and other qualifications
- Passion for educating and working with young people and children
- Highly-driven with strong communication and analytical skills
- Good people and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply