Forest Overseer at the Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Kwara State Civil Service Commission - Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the limited vacant position in the Ministry of Environment:
Job Title: Forest Overseer
- First School Leaving Certificate and mentally and physically fit
All applicants are expected to possess the following:
- Professional qualification
- Highest Education Certificate
- WAEC / SSCE Certificate
- First school leaving Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
- Click on the link above to register, after registration, a "Registration Verification" link will be sent to you email.
- Open your email to check and Verify Your Account
- After Verification, an email will be sent again to you containing your "Login Credentials"
- Use this Login Credentials to Log on and complete your profile.
- After completing your profile, you can now apply for your desired post.
- You are advised to supply only the correct information. Any falsification will be treated as a criminal offence and the person liable may be prosecuted.
- Read the requirements carefully to understand the information and document you are required to submit. The information and the document you provide will be checked on the day of interview. Come to the interview location with all the documents you attached during your registration.
- Dont border to apply if you do not meet up with the requirements.
- Nigeria National Identity Number, NIN is the first requirement. Don't apply if you don't have. The NIN you provide must be the same with the number on your NIN slip, which you are required to provide. Any discrepancy will be counted as falsification and will be treated accordingly. Kindly desist from providing fake information.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed