A National Health Insurance Provider is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical and Quality Assurance Officer
Locations: Lagos and Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture and vet bills sent in from medical facilities.
- Handle the collation, entry and analysis/reporting of encounter returns from hospitals
- Analyse data for bill presentation based on requirements and review claims for quality and elimination of fraud.
- Build rapport and participate in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintain proper and accurate records as it relates to all the activities in the Unit.
- Issuance and confirmation of approval codes when necessary.
- Proffer on the spot solution to enrollees’ challenges.
- Stays up to date on regulations, and implements changes regarding claims and billing requirements.
- Ensures quality health care delivery to enrolees by continuous monitoring and evaluation of healthcare facilities.
Skill & Requirements
- Registered Professional Nurse and first level degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Programme (University) or equivalent.
- National registration and licensing are required.
- Recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable;
- Minimum 2 years of continuous experience in similar position;
- Experience in the usage of computers and other relevant software packages is desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and resume in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org , using the "Job Title" and "Location" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Login And Apply